SPA & WELLNESS
- Our Spa Centre and Gym are open according to Governmental rules. For now the Spa & Gym remain closed until 26th of April 2021.
- Please note that due to restrictions 50% capacity rule applies, meaning max 50 guests are allowed to the Spa Centre at once. Please be advised that evenings and weekends are most popular and you might have to wait in line before you can enter the Spa Centre.
- Our Wellness Centre is open and we follow all rules stated by health authorities.
- Our therapists wear a mask during all treatments and we kindly ask you to do the same.
The health and well-being of our staff remains a priority as well, along with providing a safe environment for work. Therefore, all our staff will:
- Wear face mask and appropriate levels of PPE.
- Wash and sanitize hands regularly throughout the day especially after any contact points.
- Regularly sanitize work stations and tools.
- Follow Government advice to stay home in case of any health problems.
In case you are not feeling 100%, please stay home and postpone your trip. We will help you with changing your hotel reservation dates.
Please be advised that Hotel Management can change or update following guidelines according to Government regulations.
More information about travelling to Estonia, terms and restrictions can be found here and here.